• Phone Number: (+30) 2610 270 093

  • Contact Mail: info@bestcybernetics.com

The medieval Patras Castle

The medieval Patras Castle, in the ancient acropolis overlooking the city, was initially built in the 6th century AD by the Byzantine emperor Justinian, having many additions from the period of the Frankish and Venetian rule of the city, up to as far as the time of the Despotate of Morea and later the Ottoman Empire. Its current outline dates back to the second Venetian rule of the town (1687–1715). Today, its interior is used as a public garden.

Επικοινωνία

Ταγματάρχου Ζακυνθινού 6 - Πάτρα 26335

2610 270 093

Δευ- Παρ: 10:00 - 19:00

info@bestcybernetics.com

6972 297 108

Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο

Επιλεγμένες εικόνες